Nice, considered to be the most beautiful city on the French Riviera, is the largest city on the Mediterranean coast of France. The historic buildings and the vast beaches here have made Nice a tourist capital. It is also one of the most populous cities in France. This city is very successful in providing accommodation to numerous tourists who visit here every year. Transportation in this tourist city is provided by trams and buses. Although the city has a crowded population, there is no traffic problem in the city.
For those who come to this beautiful city for more beaches and entertainment life, our choice is the hotel in the Jein-Medecin Region. This area is the center of the city and it is not only the entertainment places but also the historical and tourist attractions.
For tourists who want to stay in an area far away from the city center, we recommend the Fabron area. Although this area is far from the city center, it is a region that includes many luxury hotels. At the same time, the hotels in this region are more suitable in terms of price. This region is also preferred by tourists because of its proximity to the airport.
Things to do in Nice
• Cimiez: This region, where the graves of famous artists lived in the past, was built on a hill where you can see the view of Nice City. There is also a museum in this historical place.
• Notre Dame de Nice Basilica: This basilica is a unique place for tourists to visit in Nice.
• Vieux Nice: This former district of Nice is a historic part of the old city of Nice. We recommend that tourists who are interested in history should visit this region. There are also shops selling souvenirs symbolizing Nice City in this area.
• Cours Saleya: A market where fresh fruits and vegetables are sold, this is a place where you can contact Nice locals. In addition, some days of the week, there are markets where antique goods are sold.
Hotels to stay in Nice
1. Ibis Styles Nice Center Gare (3 Stars): This hotel is within walking distance of the train station and the beach and offers entertainment for children. In addition, pets are allowed to enter.
2. Hotel West End Promenade des Anglais (4 Stars): With its central location and unique views, this hotel stands out as one of the number one options for tourists visiting Nice. This hotel, which welcomes its guests with a view of the Mediterranean Sea, has its own beach area.
3. Hotel Aston La Scala (5 Stars): Located within walking distance of the beach and old town, this hotel also has a restaurant serving traditional cuisine.